Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Nots frum hom

In the days leading up to my departure, I could tell that something was up. Hush-hush talk between Addie, Heather and Trish. And sure enough, there was a mysterious envelope in my backpack as I got ready to leave.

They had written me lots of notes, more than one per day. Every morning, I pull one or two out and read them. Here is a sampling of the ones I've read so far.

Multi-coloured typesetting. I love the creativity. 
Addie's note, with her trademark monkey sticker. She's right, I miss her.
My collection of read notes (so far).
And today I pulled out one from Trish. Thank you Heather, Addie and Trish for your thoughtfulness. I am blessed.

My birthday is in a couple days, and I also found a wrapped gift in my bag with instructions not to open it until May 14 (I had to lie at the airport when asked if I packed everything myself... I hope it's not a parcel of cocaine).

No comments:

Post a Comment